irc meeting / isos

Mark Bowden mailings.mark at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 17:27:39 UTC 2006

Hi

I've only recently found out about Xubuntu and joined this mailing list
but I'd like to help. Unfortunately I'm fairly new to Linux in general
so you'll have to bear with me. If no one has made an ISO I would be
happy to give it a go as I will be receiving a new laptop in a few days
and was going to be putting a copy of Xubuntu on it anyway. If someone
could send me the procedure (or a link to where I can find it) that
would be a big help.

Cheers,

Mark B-)

(ubuntuforums.org username: NiceGuy)