Goodies packages

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 19:15:52 UTC 2006

On 2/27/06, daniele favara <danjele at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2/27/06, Vincent <imnotb at gmail.com> wrote:
> > FeatureFreeze means that they have accomplished the features that they
> > wanted to implement and do not plan to implement more features in
> Ubuntu, so
> > now they can aim at fixing bugs.
> >

> Vincent, yep that's clear ... but will it be possible to have in main
> for ex graveman or xfmedia ?

some packages have been approved for main, they are not moved there yet.
Graveman
has not been approved yet though. Last time I tested it it crahed, I had
better luck with xfburn,
but that isn;t ready either.
As for panel plugins and feature freeze: the plugins are not new features
they are just being ported
over to the new panel so we don't have regressions from breezy.

Jani