Meeting and Agenda

j Mak joz_mak at yahoo.ca
Mon Feb 27 15:51:30 UTC 2006

daniele favara <danjele at gmail.com> wrote: On 2/27/06, daniele favara  wrote:
> On 2/27/06, Jani Monoses  wrote:
> >
> > > and i wrote a ProposedAgenda for next meeting:
> > >
> > > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DanieleFavara/ProposedAgenda
> > >

> > How does tomorrow (Tuesday) at 18:00 UTC sound ?
> >
> > Jani
> >
> for me it's fine even if around 20:00 UTC could be better.
>
> i think we should discuss some topics before the meeting, so during
> the meeting we'll have to figure out what 's the best way to do
> something (maybe just voting ).
>
> here an updated ProposedAgenda:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DanieleFavara/ProposedAgenda
>
> feel free to add your comments,proposals,ideas ....

just to be clear .... those votes are not intended to be definitive,
they are mainly survays. It will be up to jani to eventually promote
in main a pkge for xubuntu or to add it to xubuntu-desktop. Consider
that page as a background for the meeting.

ciao

                                        Hi,
        I've added additional theme and icon proposals to the proposedAgenda list for voting.
        J. Mak