xubuntu-logo proposal

s michel dalani at lycos.com
Wed Feb 15 19:12:57 GMT 2006

The gif looks nice but a color scheme that reminds too much of KDE. Try the grayéblue colr scheme. IMHO dont be stuck with mouse in the logo. The X is more compelling and relates to the brand Xubuntu. The mouse, to most users is parachuted into the logo from Xfce (which most users donèt know about). So for the GIF how about a rotating X??

2006/2/10, daniele favara <danjele at gmail.com>:

> i think xubuntu should maintain the circle, and the X out of it ....
> or we'll get a text like:
>
> - (x)xubuntu
>
> and including the x within the circle :
>
> - (x)ubuntu
>
> it can look strange ... but  in the first case i read "xxubuntu" and
> in the last case "ubuntu".
>
> At the moment the one i like more is this:
>

> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/XubuntuArtwork?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=xubuntu_banner.png
>
> the idea behind i think it's pertinent
>

> http://lehrer.schule.at/goell-pregesbauer//wp-content/xubuntu_logo_suggestion_3.gif
>
> but mainly it was the choice for berezy.
>
> What about the color palette|scheme ?

I liked them two!  But he will be that the rat of xfce can be used?