Xubuntu Graphics

Colin McDermott colmcd at optusnet.com.au
Sat Feb 11 01:15:10 UTC 2006

Honestly. The usability of both inkscape and the Gimp is way beyond most
users.  It's fine to have them on there but can we have a normal paint
program like tuxpaint or xfpaint for the average user migrating from
windows? These packages are reasonably small in size too.

--
Colin McDermott
Reboot Computer Reuse centre