xubuntu artists

Mauricio Hernandez Z. mhz.chile at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 17:13:57 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-02-07 at 17:10 +0100, daniele favara wrote:
> hi all,
>
> who's playing with xubuntu artwork ?

Daniele,

I am working on a couple of 1600x1200 backgrounds, modifiying a GTK
theme (darkish) and modifiying some SVG icons.

However, I have no idea what the xubunt specs for artwork are.
--
Cordialmente,

Mauricio Hernandez Z.
(56+8)7496071
(56+2)3129513

www.ubuntu-cl.org
www.edubuntu.org
irc.freenode.net | #edubuntu #edubuntu-es

www.tecnocimiento.cl/EdubuntuChile

[I dream of things that never were and say 'Why Not?']

ID #287183
http://counter.li.org

/!\ Mail escrito sin caracteres especiales para evitar
conflictos de lectura con otros lectores de correos.