art for feisty

jmak jozmak at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 15:52:33 UTC 2006

On 12/18/06, Jani Monoses <jani.monoses at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi jmak,
>
> do you have time during feisty to take control of the artwork direction
> and have it implemented by beta? (March, 2007)
>
> I do not follow ubuntu-artwork so maybe there is planning going on
> already that I am not aware of.
>
> thanks
> Jani

Hi Jani,

Sorry for replying late but I was offline in the last couple of days.
Actually the artworks are in a very good shape. Very soon, I will
upload them for testing.
The ubuntu-artwork mailing list is basically dead, probably because
Mark hired an outside agency to do the job for ubuntu because he wants
feisty to turn out very fancy. I guess each flavor does its own
artwork, which is good. I expect that in terms of look and feel,
Xubuntu will be amongst the best .

Jmak
--
2007 Calendar, Great Xmas gift