xubuntuguide.org Update

Cody Somerville cody.somerville at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 00:54:16 UTC 2006

I completely agree with Adam. Before we start fooling around with more
wikis, websites, etc. we should focus on getting _actual_ work done. In
terms of documentation, we should be focusing on the official documentation
(getting involved is easy too!). Documentation for 6.10 is almost at an
unacceptable level because it is basically a copy of 6.06 (ex. printer
documentation doesn't use the new printer setup tool). Hopefully we can
bring documentation for feisty up to par.

Thanks,

Cody

Firefox (www.getfirefox.com) -- A browser you can trust