xubuntu-users

Marco Castellani marco at gruppolocale.it
Fri Dec 15 11:14:32 UTC 2006

Hello,

I also think that a "xubuntu-user" mailing list would be a very good idea.
Xubuntu is a great distro and such a list is surely going to be a very
useful resource. In my humble opinion, we could also explore the possibility
to open a list on yahoogroups or on "Google Groups" as well, since they are
both very popular resources for mailing-lists.

Kind regards,

Marco Castellani

Cody Somerville ha scritto:

Hey Everyone,

 I was thinking of getting in touch with Elmo to setup an xubuntu-users
mailing list as we currently do not have one. With the growing user base, I
think this could become an effective tool for users as well as allow us to
track common issues and complaints. If no one has any objections, I'll be
getting in contact with him sometime this week (most likely an e-mail to
rt).

Thanks,

Cody A.W. Somerville

--