regular bug triaging

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 17:25:24 UTC 2006

Adam Miller wrote:
> I'm in. I should undoubtedly be able to devote 2 hours a week to this.
> But let me double check for mental clarity, I would just be cross
> referencing bugs filed on launchpad with ones on xfce's bug tracker and
> documenting if so and if not, stating that as well?

Thanks. The idea is to chose something which you are likely to keep on
top of (the 2hr/week was a maximum, I don't think the tasks should take
more). So the reason for dividing is that if any of the triagers has a
period of absence the whole process still goes on. That's why you could
pick a few packages and take care of those only, or define clear goals
like confirm/reject/reassign/link to bugzilla min. 10 bugs/week. Either
way something that is a measurable progress.

Jani