Games for feisty

Eero Tamminen oak at helsinkinet.fi
Wed Dec 6 21:10:02 UTC 2006

Hi,

On Wednesday 06 December 2006 15:33, roberto.blatt at gmail.com wrote:
> I think that we must have more sophisticated games.

IMHO games requiring hours of continuous play belong to distros aimed at
games/gamers[1] and something like Xubuntu should have games that you can
play when you have a few minutes free time; tetris, simple puzzle games,
straightforward shooters, classic / retro[2] games etc.

[1] Hm.  Maybe somebody should start Gubuntu (Ubuntu for gamers)? :-)
[2] Most of the early games were something which gameplay you could
grasp in a minute and play them right away.  They concentrated on gameplay
unlike modern games (as the graphics and sound possibilities were pretty
limited back then).

	- Eero