Replacements for ThunderBird and FireFox

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 21:20:44 GMT 2006

How about Ice Weasel and Ice Dove.  :)  (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

I agree with the sentiments of others on this.  From what I've seen, Xubuntu
is largely being considered for systems running 128mb of RAM and up.
Systems with those specs should be able to run Firefox and Thunderbird, even
if a bit slowly.  Though Xubuntu's strength is that it is relatively light
and fast, systems with less than 128mb of RAM may likely be better off
running a different distro.

Jim

jwcampbell at gmail.com