Dapper updates/backports

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 18:53:49 UTC 2006

> It's bug 46082. This two bugs are quite annoying (especially the xfburn
> one I think, for people using a low resolution). I'm going to reinstall
> a dapper box and test the backports.

I missed that somehow and does not show up in
https://launchpad.net/people/xubuntu-team/+subscribedbugs
something changed in LP recently I think.

Does anyone know an easy way of having all bugs on several packages
shown at a specific URL without having to manually assign them, so as soon
as
they are reported they land in that category?

Subscribing a team to certain packages in bugmail settings used to work
for the URL above but no longer does, so some reports are forgotten if
we don't immediately assign them to us when they are reported.

Jani