Icons

j Mak joz_mak at yahoo.ca
Tue Apr 25 14:19:30 UTC 2006

Jani Monoses <jani.monoses at gmail.com> wrote:

On 4/25/06, j Mak <joz_mak at yahoo.ca> wrote:                                   Jani,

    I uploaded two app icons, to xubuntulooksteel. One with background and one without.

    J. Mak

regarding the gdm artwork: is that background final or you still intend to work on it?
Could it be made less than 900Kb? Only the humancircle gdm background seems to
be larger, and that has a photo of people on it. The current xubuntu one is ~170Kb
makes the package smaller (upload/download time too), and renders noticably faster
Are you ok with the rest of the elements in the gdm screen to remain as now?

Jani
 --

                                        The artwork visually is final. But I take a look at it again and try to bring down its size. It is a bit large because of the gradient. Gradients always increase file size.

    J. Mak