Webpage

j Mak joz_mak at yahoo.ca
Tue Apr 25 05:14:26 UTC 2006

                                        Hi Jonathan,

    With the logo, it looks much better. Tomorrow, I am going to make an another logo with darker reflection because it is too light.

    J. Mak

Jonathan Carter <jonathan at ubuntu.com> wrote: Hi

On Mon, 2006-04-24 at 11:55 -0400, j Mak wrote:

> http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/348/xubuntusteelinstallerlogo4kg.png

Do you have a higher resolution picture of that? It didn't resize well:
http://jonathancarter.co.za/projects/website/xubuntu/

Personally I like the white better, but you know better when it comes to
art, so I'll trust your judgement :)

-Jonathan