Xubuntu website

Jonathan Carter jonathan at ubuntu.com
Sat Apr 22 20:41:35 UTC 2006

Hi Xubuntuland

I haven't had much feedback of what the Xubuntu team would ultimately
want to see in a Xubuntu website, so I put something real quick together
this afternoon, to get discussions going:

http://jonathancarter.co.za/projects/website/xubuntu/

You will notice that it's the Luzi theme, that can be found on the
artwork voting page.

You will also notice that you can switch to the other themes at the
right bottom corner of your display. It's all very rough work, but it
might spark off some ideas in its current, crude form.

I'm also on #xubuntu during 10:00UTC - 18:00UTC (a bit later on
weekends) if anyone wants a quick chat.

-Jonathan