Can we switch default panel item order?

Oblio apa_chioara at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 22 09:29:50 BST 2006

I mostly agree. I hate having wasted screen space, especially on a
1024x800 (or smaller) screen. If I used the desktop-click menus more,
I'd be more of a fan of a non-maximized bottom bar. By leaving a small
square or so of desktop visible in the bottom right corner, I would
always be able to access the right-click desktop menu easily.
Make the panel autohide ;) Solves your problem.