Can we switch default panel item order?

Michael Moore stuporglue at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 04:29:06 UTC 2006

Hi,

Could we switch the order of the panel items in the top right corner?
Currently the order after an install is [Exit button][Panel][Clock].
What this means is that the exit button will shift about depending on
how many programs put something in the panel.

I'm not a HIG expert, but it seems to me that if we can easily make
such an important button stay put, it would be good to do so.

If this should be stuck in a bug/feature request somewhere, let me
know under what, and I'll be happy to file it.

Thanks,
--
Michael Moore