final logo

Oblio apa_chioara at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 07:09:00 UTC 2006

One vote for the mouse. And another one for a splash with that animated mouse, running in the wheel.
As for colours, Xubuntu could use a lighter blue than Kubuntu.

Jani Monoses <jani.monoses at gmail.com> wrote: Hello

unless someone has strong objections I'd like to declare the current mouse in the circle the final
xubuntu logo. This means usplash, wallpaper, gdm greeter desktop menu icon , documentation
and website will use this logo.
I appreciate people proposing new logos and afferent artwork but we need to stick to one since
release is approaching :)

If there are objections we will make this a topic for tomorrow's meeting at 14UTC.

What is still up to debate is the default color scheme used. It has been said that because current
blue it may be confused with kde. So in the end it may be green or grey or whatever, depending
on what xfce upstream is doing related to  this.This too needs to be decided sooner than later so
all affected packages are in sync with each other,

thanks
Jani