final logo

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 06:44:28 UTC 2006

Hello

unless someone has strong objections I'd like to declare the current mouse
in the circle the final
xubuntu logo. This means usplash, wallpaper, gdm greeter desktop menu icon ,
documentation
and website will use this logo.
I appreciate people proposing new logos and afferent artwork but we need to
stick to one since
release is approaching :)

If there are objections we will make this a topic for tomorrow's meeting at
14UTC.

What is still up to debate is the default color scheme used. It has been
said that because current
blue it may be confused with kde. So in the end it may be green or grey or
whatever, depending
on what xfce upstream is doing related to this.This too needs to be decided
sooner than later so
all affected packages are in sync with each other,

thanks
Jani