Package list

Oblio apa_chioara at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 20:49:06 UTC 2005

--- Jani Monoses <jani.monoses at gmail.com> wrote:
> xfmedia is a video player also.

I know, but I don't think if it's too good on the
settings config side (subtitles, output...). Most
users consider a player useless if they can't
configure the subtitle size, speed & co.

As per text editor Gvim. I'm not kidding. The
vim-gtk/tk/python contains Gvim with the GTK interface
and Evim - which is a standard editor. Try it. And an
advanced user can use Vim. Also, it contains Rview, a
text viewer - can be used as an external/embedded
viewer. About Leafpad/Mousepad - Mousepad.

For email - sylpheed-gtk2.