Creating an (beta and non-official) Xubuntu CD

crimsun at fungus.sh.nu crimsun at fungus.sh.nu
Sat Oct 15 06:34:27 UTC 2005

On Sat, Oct 15, 2005 at 01:07:24AM -0300, Julio Monteiro wrote:
[...]
> If there is avaliable any documentation, I could create an
> non-official xubuntu cd (for testing purpouse only), and make it
> avaliable for download in one of my servers.

We're working on actual Xubuntu live & install CD sets, so please
refrain from creating those with the Xubuntu moniker right yet. The
public has a tendency to whiff out the latest unofficial things as
release, and we surely want to give Xubuntu its day in the sun. I
presume you're in #xubuntu on Freenode?

Cheers,
Daniel T. Chen            crimsun at ubuntu.com
GPG key:   www.sh.nu/~crimsun/pubkey.gpg.asc