artwork in wiki

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 15:29:55 UTC 2005

Hi Jozsef,
I saw the uploads, I am subscribed to the notifications on that page.
I am unsure about the size of the wallpapers as the defaukt xfce ones have
various sizes.
They get stretched or squeezed if the screen does not fit them though.
Keep uploading the nice stuff :)

We have not decided on a display manager yet, is that what you mean by the
login screen?
If you have time make some login screen, please go ahead.

Also could somebody make a sequence of png files from the animated gif with
the mouse in the wheel
linked from the wiki? It may be a nice idea to have it going as xfce loads.

Jani