PPC Development

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 06:15:50 UTC 2005

On 10/10/05, Benjamin Jarvis <bjarvis at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am not a developer, but I am a long-time PowerPC user, and currently run
> Ubuntu/Kubuntu on my G4. I think Xubuntu is an excellent idea, and would
> like to encourage development for the PPC architecture.

Hello

theoretically all xubuntu related packages should work on the PPC. If this
is not the case please file bugs in malone and assign them to me. I can not
test on PPC, but may fix build errors or package dependencies which could
make xubuntu-desktop uninstallable. So since all packages are uploaded as
source and built for all supported archs we should be fine.

Jani