Display Manager and possible bugs

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 15:29:18 UTC 2005

> Is that the "winxp" style menu? It does look interesting, never tried

Yes.

> > As for the weather plugin I am not sure about including that in the
> > default as it acesses the network.
>
> And so does a web browser and an email client and an ftp client and a
> bittorrent application and... well, you get my point ;-)

but only if you fire them, wheras the weather plugin if there by default,
starts accessing right away.
And it's not in ubuntu panel by default either. I am not against it, but I
don't think it's among the most popular
3-4 plugins which we may fit on the panel before it looks confusing to new
users :)

Jani