Fwd: usplash image

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 06:45:59 UTC 2005

Hi,
thanks for the images!
I also like how they look (I prefer #4), and we should chose one of them as
default wallpaper.
But for bootsplash I think we'll need one that looks similar the
edubuntu/kubuntu ones I sent,
with a little logo and the xubuntu text beside it and mirrored, and space
below for the scrolling boot messages.
It will probably work with those you sent as well, but this is for
consistency with the other ubuntus.

Jani