Fwd: usplash image

Steve radarsat1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 04:58:54 UTC 2005

Ah, hi, sorry I didn't respond about this right away.. ;-)
If anyone wants to give it a shot, please go right ahead. I'm not sure on
the exact process used to create that one (was it done in gimp? looks like
it's not inkscape), and don't really have much time to experiment with it
due to school. If anyone wants the svg, just email me. If I get a chance
I'll go ahead.

Should I upload the SVG to the wiki too?

Thanks,
Steve