Using Thunar

Colin McDermott colmcd at optusnet.com.au
Fri Nov 11 01:17:33 UTC 2005

Hi All

Just to add my two cents... I like rox, it works better then nautilus,
can mount/unmount disks with ease and is reliable.

I have seen thunar too and it looks even better, except it locks up on
my computer when moving from directory to directory. The project has not
made an official release yet.

Mabie my experince is alone. But we should give people reliable software
that has been supported for a fair period ...by default.
If we give people beta ware then we relegate Xubuntu to beta status. I
really think that a hassle free distro is desirable.

--
Colin McDermott
Reboot Computer Reuse centre