[ubuntu/xenial-updates] shim 15+1552672080.a4a1fbe-0ubuntu2 (Accepted)
lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Thu Sep 24 15:22:10 UTC 2020
shim (15+1552672080.a4a1fbe-0ubuntu2) focal; urgency=medium
* d/patches/fix-path-checks.patch: Cherry-pick upstream fix for regression
in loading fwupd, or anything else specified as an argument (LP: #1864223)
shim (15+1552672080.a4a1fbe-0ubuntu1) eoan; urgency=medium
* New upstream snapshot 15+1552672080.a4a1fbe.
debian/patches/fixup_git.patch: drop patches included in upstream.
* debian/patches/MokManager-avoid-unaligned.patch: Fix compilation with GCC9:
avoid -Werror=address-of-packed-member errors in MokManager.
debian/patches/tpm-correctness-2.patch: fix issues in TPM calls to ensure
the measurements are consistent with what is entered in the TPM event log.
* debian/patches/tpm-correctness-3.patch: Don't log duplicate identical
* debian/patches/MokManager-hidpi-support.patch: Do a little bit more to
try to get a more usable screen resolution for MokManager when running on
HiDPI screens; by trying to detect such cases and switching to mode 0.
* debian/rules: update COMMIT_ID explicitly for this new snapshot.
shim (15+1533136590.3beb971-0ubuntu2) eoan; urgency=medium
* debian/copyright: Update upstream source location.
* d/p/VLogError-Avoid-NULL-pointer-dereferences-in-V-Sprin.patch: Fix
NULL pointer dereferences that lead to an exception error on arm64.
* d/p/Fix-OBJ_create-to-tolerate-a-NULL-sn-and-ln.patch: Fix NULL
pointer dereference when calling OBJ_create() that leads to an
exception error on arm64. (LP: #1811901)
* debian/rules: Fix syntax of else statement when setting EFI_ARCH.
Date: 2020-03-20 15:20:21.728661+00:00
Changed-By: Julian Andres Klode <julian.klode at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Łukasz Zemczak <lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Xenial-changes