[ubuntu/xenial-updates] curtin 18.2-10-g7afd77fa-0ubuntu1~16.04.1 (Accepted)
lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Wed May 8 15:31:47 UTC 2019
curtin (18.2-10-g7afd77fa-0ubuntu1~16.04.1) xenial; urgency=medium
* New upstream snapshot. (LP: #1817964)
- Support for multi-layers images fsimage-layered:// URI
- dname: relax dname req for disk serial/wwn presence for compatibility
- flake8: fix some E117 over-indented issues [Paride Legovini]
- bcache: ensure partitions on bcache devices are detected as partition
- vmtest: bump skip_by_date out a year for trusty bcache bug
- Fix typo in doc/topics/integration-testing.rst. [Paride Legovini]
- flake8: Fix two issues found with new version of flake8
- clear-holders: handle FileNotFound when probing for bcache device slaves
- vmtests: network mtu fix-by bump to post 19.04 release
- vmtest: Fix bug preventing explicit disabling of system_upgrade.
- Release 18.2
- Adjust helpers/common to edit GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT in place.
- dname: persistent names based on serial or wwn
- Fix bug in is_swap_device if a device was smaller than page_size.
- vmtest: add disco tests [Joshua Powers]
- unittest: change directory to tmpdir for testing relative files.
- Add clear-holders to meta-simple
- vmtests: check install log for Out of memory kernel messages and fail
- unittest: correctly use tmpdir for my.img [Joshua Powers]
- block_meta: use wipe config when clearing partitions
- tests: fix vmtests for apt perserve_source_list changes
- apt: Use new format apt config when writing preserve_sources_list.
- vmtests: multipath mount /home with nofail and validate in unittest
- vmtests: fix common collect scripts to not exit failure.
- vmtest: handle collect disk unpack failure
- vmtests: dont use multiple subclasses in uefi 4k tests
- vmtests: disable snapd/seeding to avoid boot hang
- jenkins-runner: fix when using --filter only
curtin (18.1-59-g0f993084-0ubuntu1~16.04.1) xenial; urgency=medium
* New upstream snapshot. (LP: #1795712)
- distro: fix system_upgrade command using string instead of function
- Capture stdout when using lxc file push
- vmtest: boot ephemeral with 'ro' on the kernel command line.
- vmtest: Fix typo in skip-by-date.
- vmtest: kick skip-by-date for 1671951.
- tools/jenkins-runner: Error if both filters and tests are given.
- vmtests: prevent tests from modifying cls.collect_scripts
- Enable custom storage configuration for centos images
- vmtest: ensure we collect /var/log/journal only once
- Don't allow reads of /proc and modprobe zfs through
- clear-holders: handle missing zpool/zfs tools when wiping
- clear-holders: rescan for lvm devices after assembling raid arrays
- vmtest: enable persistent journal and collect at boot time
- Add timing and logging functions.
- parse_dpkg_version: support non-numeric in version string.
- Add main so that 'python3 -m curtin' does the right thing.
- Add subcommand 'features'.
- block: use uuid4 (random) when autogenerating UUIDS for filesystems
- vmtests: Increase size of root filesystems.
- clear-holders: reread ptable after wiping disks with partitions
- vmtest: Skip proposed pocket on dev release when 'proposed' in ADD_REPOS.
- tests: remove Ubuntu Artful [Joshua Powers]
- vmtests: Let a raised SkipTest go through skip_by_date.
- vmtests: Increase root fs to give upgrades to -proposed more space.
- vmtest: Order the vmtest_pollinate late_command earlier.
- vmtest: always add 'curtin/vmtest' to installed pollinate user_agent.
- vmtests: make skip_by_date a decorator that runs and reports.
- vmtests: always declare certain attributes and remove redundant tests.
- vmtests: Add Cosmic release to tests [Joshua Powers]
- vmtests: skip TrustyTestMdadmBcache until 2019-01-22.
- tox: use simplestreams from git repository rather than bzr.
- document that you can set ptable on raids [Michael Hudson-Doyle]
- vmtests: move skip-by date of xfs root and xfs boot out 1 year.
- vmtests: network_mtu move fixby date out 4 months from last value
- Fix WorkingDir class to support already existing target directory.
- Fix extraction of local filesystem image.
- Fix tip-pyflakes imported but unused call to util.get_platform_arch
- subp: update return value of subp with combine_capture=True.
- tox: add a xenial environments, default envlist changes.
- tests: Fix race on utcnow during timestamped curtin-log dir creation
- curtainer: patch source version from --source.
- pyflakes: fix unused variable references identified by pyflakes 2.0.0.
Date: 2019-02-28 15:55:10.384849+00:00
Changed-By: Ryan Harper <ryan.harper at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Łukasz Zemczak <lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Xenial-changes