[ubuntu/xenial-security] libreoffice 1:5.1.6~rc2-0ubuntu1~xenial8 (Accepted)
marc.deslauriers at canonical.com
Wed Jul 17 18:11:35 UTC 2019
libreoffice (1:5.1.6~rc2-0ubuntu1~xenial8) xenial-security; urgency=medium
* SECURITY UPDATE: LibreLogo arbitrary script execution
- debian/patches/CVE-2019-9848.diff: don't allow LibreLogo to be used with
mouseover/etc dom-alike events.
* SECURITY UPDATE: Remote bullet graphics retrieved in 'stealth mode'
- debian/patches/CVE-2019-9849.diff: include bullet graphics in 'stealth
libreoffice (1:5.1.6~rc2-0ubuntu1~xenial7) xenial; urgency=medium
[ Ikuya Awashiro ]
* debian/patches/new-japanese-era-name.patch (LP: #1827451):
Add new Japanse era name "Reiwa" support which taken from upstream:
[ Olivier Tilloy ]
* debian/patches/java.vendor-Ubuntu.patch: update to also recognize
"Private Build" as java.vendor (for custom PPA builds) (LP: #1822839)
* debian/patches/java.vendor-Ubuntu.patch: also make jvmfwk recognize
"Ubuntu" as java.vendor (LP: #1822839)
[ Rene Engelhard ]
* debian/patches/java.vendor-Debian.diff: make jvmfwk recognize "Debian"
as java.vendor as that's what is set in openjdk 11 >= 11.0.3+4-2
- see #926009 (closes: #926318) (LP: #1822839)
Date: 2019-07-16 23:42:16.733737+00:00
Changed-By: Marcus Tomlinson <marcus.tomlinson at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Marc Deslauriers <marc.deslauriers at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Xenial-changes