[ubuntu/xenial-proposed] gce-compute-image-packages 20180905+dfsg1-0ubuntu1~14.04.0 (Accepted)
steve.langasek at canonical.com
Fri Oct 19 00:14:15 UTC 2018
gce-compute-image-packages (20180905+dfsg1-0ubuntu1~14.04.0) trusty; urgency=medium
* Backport to Trusty
- Revert ordering shutdown scripts after snapd.service.
- Revert adding /snap/bin to PATH for startup/shutdown scripts
- Revert to using dh-systemd because Xenial does not have the debhelper
* Revert "Build depend on debhelper (>= 9.20160709) instead of on dh-systemd"
This reverts commit 1afdbde3f27ab4d1712b1a0d4cc14df3a0528bdc.
Xenial does not have that debhelper version thus dh-systemd is needed there.
* Build-depend on libboost-regex-dev for regex support
* Choose std:: or boost:: regex based on support for C++11
* Set LDFLAGS at the end of the the c++ command line right before libs.
This fixes passig additional libs to make, namely -lboost_regex
* Link with boost for regex support
* Free tests from C++11 constructs to let them being compiled without C++11 support
Date: 2018-09-17 13:11:08.901542+00:00
Changed-By: Balint Reczey <balint.reczey at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Steve Langasek <steve.langasek at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Xenial-changes