[ubuntu/xenial-updates] shim-signed 1.32~16.04.1 (Accepted)
steve.langasek at canonical.com
Fri Jul 28 00:46:38 UTC 2017
shim-signed (1.32~16.04.1) xenial; urgency=medium
* Backport shim-signed 1.32 to 16.04. (LP: #1700170)
shim-signed (1.32) artful; urgency=medium
* Handle cleanup of /var/lib/shim-signed on package purge.
shim-signed (1.31) artful; urgency=medium
* Fix regression in postinst when /var/lib/dkms does not exist.
* Sort the list of dkms modules when recording.
shim-signed (1.30) artful; urgency=medium
* update-secureboot-policy: track the installed DKMS modules so we can skip
failing unattended upgrades if they hasn't changed (ie. if no new DKMS
modules have been installed, just honour the user's previous decision to
not disable shim validation). (LP: #1695578)
* update-secureboot-policy: allow re-enabling shim validation when no DKMS
packages are installed. (LP: #1673904)
* debian/source_shim-signed.py: add the textual representation of SecureBoot
and MokSBStateRT EFI variables rather than just adding the files directly;
also, make sure we include the relevant EFI bits from kernel log.
shim-signed (1.29) artful; urgency=medium
* Makefile: Generate BOOT$arch.CSV, for use with fallback.
* debian/rules: make sure we can do per-arch EFI files.
shim-signed (1.28) zesty; urgency=medium
* Adjust apport hook to include key files that tell us about the system's
current SB state. LP: #1680279.
Date: 2017-07-13 05:29:10.134603+00:00
Changed-By: Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu.tl at gmail.com>
Maintainer: Steve Langasek <steve.langasek at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Steve Langasek <steve.langasek at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Xenial-changes