[ubuntu/xenial-updates] debian-installer 20101020ubuntu451.13 (Accepted)
adconrad at 0c3.net
Thu Jul 20 23:44:28 UTC 2017
debian-installer (20101020ubuntu451.13) xenial; urgency=medium
* Rebuild with updated systemd package:
- Use predictable names for non-PCI platform NICs. LP: #1705137
debian-installer (20101020ubuntu451.12) xenial; urgency=medium
* build/util/efi-image: Fix up FAT filesystem size calculation:
- Call mkfs.msdos with -v so we can trace what it's doing.
- We appear to need 32k headroom, not 24k; this was masked
by rounding errors and blind luck until grub grew 1.5kB.
- Break out the magic headroom number into 32+31 to match
the comment and make the arithmetic more obvious to read.
- Round file sizes up, not down, so we don't break in future.
debian-installer (20101020ubuntu451.11) xenial; urgency=medium
* Move master kernels to 4.4.0-83.
* Move hwe kernels to 4.10.0-27.
* Bump FLOPPY_SIZE on x86 slightly.
* Include $efi_name in shim filename.
Date: 2017-07-20 15:39:08.936858+00:00
Changed-By: dann frazier <dann.frazier at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Adam Conrad <adconrad at 0c3.net>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Xenial-changes