[ubuntu/xenial-security] mysql-5.7 5.7.18-0ubuntu0.16.04.1 (Accepted)
marc.deslauriers at canonical.com
Thu Apr 27 14:00:41 UTC 2017
mysql-5.7 (5.7.18-0ubuntu0.16.04.1) xenial-security; urgency=medium
* SECURITY UPDATE: Update to 5.7.18 to fix security issues
- CVE-2017-3308, CVE-2017-3309, CVE-2017-3329, CVE-2017-3331,
CVE-2017-3450, CVE-2017-3453, CVE-2017-3454, CVE-2017-3455,
CVE-2017-3456, CVE-2017-3457, CVE-2017-3458, CVE-2017-3459,
CVE-2017-3460, CVE-2017-3461, CVE-2017-3462, CVE-2017-3463,
CVE-2017-3464, CVE-2017-3465, CVE-2017-3467, CVE-2017-3468,
* Removed patches included in new version:
* debian/mysql-server-5.7.install: added connection_control.so
* debian/server-core.install: removed my-default.cnf
mysql-5.7 (5.7.17-0ubuntu0.16.04.2) xenial; urgency=medium
* Add libjson-perl dependency for test suite (LP: #1631338)
The last two python tests in the mtr suite were rewritten
in perl, and require this package. Added for mysql-testsuite
and as a build-dep.
* Build with DWITH_LZ4=system (LP: #1631339)
Package was previously built with bundled liblz4, though it
was specified as a build-dep.
* Add support for custom datadir to systemd service (LP: #1574782)
The service was reporting an error if no database could be found in
/var/lib/mysql. It now checks the location specified in the config.
Note that user must still handle apparmor access for custom datadir.
* Fix copy of soft-link datadir to /var/lib/mysql-upgrade (LP: #1474212)
Upgrade would sometimes fail if mysql-upgrade already contained a
link copy from a previous upgrade.
* Escape special characters in password (LP: #1598992)
Special characters in the root password would cause syntax errors
and postinst failures.
* Failing tests on platforms supported by upstream fail build (LP: #1646488)
A passing test suite is now enforced on i386 and amd64 platforms at
* d/copyright: Updated with information about new source files
* Unstable test main.xa_prepared_binlog_off disabled pending upstream fix.
Upstream bug report: http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=83340
* d/lintian-overrides: Updated line numbers
Date: 2017-04-27 00:00:33.418485+00:00
Changed-By: Marc Deslauriers <marc.deslauriers at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Xenial-changes