[ubuntu/xenial-updates] mysql-5.7 5.7.17-0ubuntu0.16.04.2 (Accepted)
brian at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 5 17:05:20 UTC 2017
mysql-5.7 (5.7.17-0ubuntu0.16.04.2) xenial; urgency=medium
* Add libjson-perl dependency for test suite (LP: #1631338)
The last two python tests in the mtr suite were rewritten
in perl, and require this package. Added for mysql-testsuite
and as a build-dep.
* Build with DWITH_LZ4=system (LP: #1631339)
Package was previously built with bundled liblz4, though it
was specified as a build-dep.
* Add support for custom datadir to systemd service (LP: #1574782)
The service was reporting an error if no database could be found in
/var/lib/mysql. It now checks the location specified in the config.
Note that user must still handle apparmor access for custom datadir.
* Fix copy of soft-link datadir to /var/lib/mysql-upgrade (LP: #1474212)
Upgrade would sometimes fail if mysql-upgrade already contained a
link copy from a previous upgrade.
* Escape special characters in password (LP: #1598992)
Special characters in the root password would cause syntax errors
and postinst failures.
* Failing tests on platforms supported by upstream fail build (LP: #1646488)
A passing test suite is now enforced on i386 and amd64 platforms at
* d/copyright: Updated with information about new source files
* Unstable test main.xa_prepared_binlog_off disabled pending upstream fix.
Upstream bug report: http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=83340
* d/lintian-overrides: Updated line numbers
Date: 2017-02-06 12:03:11.060869+00:00
Changed-By: Lars Tangvald <lars.tangvald at oracle.com>
Signed-By: Brian Murray <brian at ubuntu.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Xenial-changes