[ubuntu/xenial-updates] maas 2.0.0+bzr5189-0ubuntu1~16.04.1 (Accepted)
brian at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 8 15:52:18 UTC 2016
maas (2.0.0+bzr5189-0ubuntu1~16.04.1) xenial-proposed; urgency=medium
* New upstream release, 2.0.0 bzr5189 (SRU LP: #1615210):
- Cluster Controllers now deprecated. Introducing Rack Controllers.
+ Machine no longer belong to Rack Controllers.
+ High availability it is now supported.
+ Rack Controllers manage DHCP on the Fabric Level.
- Region Controller high availability and scalability.
+ Ability to configure multiple Region Controller API endpoints.
- API 1.0 has been deprecated. Introducing new API 2.0.
- MAAS is introducing IP Ranges and deprecated the Static Range.
+ MAAS now controls the whole subnet.
+ The static Range has now been deprecated.
+ Users can now only create a dynamic or reserved range.
- MAAS Static Range has been deprecated. MAAS Controls the whole Subnet.
- New networks GUI.
- MAAS now fully manages DNS.
- Extended Storage Support. Includes:
+ XFS, Mount Options, Swap Partitions, tmpfs/ramfs.
- Adding support for DHCP Snippets.
+ Creates extra custom DHCP config at the Node, Subnet and Global level.
- MAAS Proxy is now managed by MAAS.
- Service Tracking. MAAS now tracks status of the several services it runs.
Date: 2016-08-22 15:37:25.117569+00:00
Changed-By: Andres Rodriguez <andreserl at ubuntu-pe.org>
Signed-By: Brian Murray <brian at ubuntu.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Xenial-changes