[ubuntu/xenial-proposed] glibc 2.23-0ubuntu4 (Accepted)
adconrad at 0c3.net
Fri Oct 14 14:18:57 UTC 2016
glibc (2.23-0ubuntu4) xenial; urgency=medium
* debian/rules.d/tarball.mk: Apply --no-renames to make the diff readable.
* debian/patches/git-updates.diff: Update from release/2.23/master branch:
- Include fix for potential makecontext() hang on ARMv7 (CVE-2016-6323)
- Include fix for SEGV in sock_eq with nss_hesiod module (LP: #1571456)
- Include malloc fixes, addressing multithread deadlocks (LP: #1630302)
- debian/patches/hurd-i386/cvs-libpthread.so.diff: Dropped, upstreamed.
- debian/patches/any/submitted-argp-attribute.diff: Dropped, upstreamed.
- debian/patches/hurd-i386/tg-hurdsig-fixes-2.diff: Rebased to upstream.
* debian/patches/ubuntu/local-altlocaledir.diff: Updated to latest version
from Martin that limits scope to LC_MESSAGES, fixing segv (LP: #1577460)
* debian/patches/any/cvs-cos-precision.diff: Fix cos() bugs (LP: #1614966)
* debian/testsuite-xfail-debian.mk: Allow nptl/tst-signal6 to fail on ARM.
Date: 2016-10-14 12:15:13.964517+00:00
Changed-By: Adam Conrad <adconrad at 0c3.net>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Xenial-changes