[ubuntu/xenial-updates] console-setup 1.108ubuntu15.2 (Accepted)
adconrad at 0c3.net
Mon Jul 18 13:32:52 UTC 2016
console-setup (1.108ubuntu15.2) xenial; urgency=medium
* Reorganize and correct console-setup, keyboard-setup and setvtrgb along the
lines of the logic in 16.04: (LP: #1591622, #1593156)
- debian/console-setup-linux.setvtrgb.service: don't require being run
- debian/keyboard-configuration.links: both console-setup and
keyboard-setup systemd units should be installed to sysinit.target rather
- debian/keyboard-configuration.keyboard-setup.service: move loadkeys call
at local-fs-pre.target and in this more suitable location.
- debian/keyboard-configuration.console-setup.service: move to running
after the screen, keyboard, and filesystems are ready and set up all of
what may still need to be done to configure the virtual consoles
appropriately: set a final keymap, font, etc.
Date: 2016-06-16 13:35:10.380111+00:00
Changed-By: Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu.tl at gmail.com>
Signed-By: Adam Conrad <adconrad at 0c3.net>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Xenial-changes