[ubuntu/xenial-updates] bash 4.3-14ubuntu1.1 (Accepted)
martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 4 10:16:57 UTC 2016
bash (4.3-14ubuntu1.1) xenial-proposed; urgency=medium
* SRU: LP: #1595869.
* Apply upstream patches 043 - 046. Fixes:
- When the lastpipe option is enabled, the last component can contain
nested pipelines and cause a segmentation fault under
- A typo prevents the `compat42' shopt option from working as intended.
- If a file open attempted as part of a redirection fails because it is
interrupted by a signal, the shell needs to process any pending traps
to allow the redirection to be canceled.
- An incorrect conversion from an indexed to associative array can result
in a core dump.
* Add $HOME/.local/bin to PATH, and add the user's home directories
unconditionally to the path, so that they are available without
a new login. Closes: #820856, LP: #1588562.
Date: 2016-06-24 15:26:10.642377+00:00
Changed-By: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu.com>
Signed-By: Martin Pitt <martin.pitt at ubuntu.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Xenial-changes