[ubuntu/wily-security] nvidia-graphics-drivers-352 352.63-0ubuntu0.15.10.1 (Accepted)
marc.deslauriers at canonical.com
Wed Nov 18 17:43:48 UTC 2015
nvidia-graphics-drivers-352 (352.63-0ubuntu0.15.10.1) wily-security; urgency=medium
- Drop buildfix_kernel_4.3.patch. The upstream code already
includes this fix.
- Add support for X ABI 20.
* SECURITY UPDATE:
- CVE-2015-7869 (LP: #1512414).
* New upstream release:
- Added support for the following GPUs:
- Fixed a regression that prevented DPMS from working
correctly on some DisplayPort displays.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent X from starting when
configured with multiple X screens, some of which
scan out to display devices, and some of which do not.
- Fixed a bug that could cause texture corruption in
some OpenGL applications when video memory is exhausted
by a combination of simultaneously running graphical
and compute workloads.
- Added support for X.Org xserver ABI 20 (xorg-server 1.18).
Date: 2015-11-16 17:02:17.260804+00:00
Changed-By: Alberto Milone <alberto.milone at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Marc Deslauriers <marc.deslauriers at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Wily-changes