[ubuntu/vivid-security] nvidia-graphics-drivers-340 340.93-0ubuntu0.1 (Accepted)
marc.deslauriers at canonical.com
Mon Sep 28 13:15:41 UTC 2015
nvidia-graphics-drivers-340 (340.93-0ubuntu0.1) vivid-security; urgency=medium
[ Alberto Milone ]
* New upstream release:
- Fixed a bug that caused the X server to crash if an OpenGL
application tried to allocate a drawable when GPU-accessible
memory is exhausted.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an Xid error when terminating a
video playback application using the overlay presentation queue
- Fixed a rare deadlock condition when running applications that
use OpenGL in multiple threads on a Quadro GPU.
- Fixed a kernel memory leak that occurred when looping hardware-
accelerated video decoding with VDPAU on Maxwell-based GPUs.
- Fixed a bug that caused the X server to crash if a RandR 1.4
output provided by a SinkOutput provider was selected as the
primary output on X.Org xserver 1.17 and higher.
- Fixed a bug that caused waiting on X Sync Fence objects in
OpenGL to hang indefinitely in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that prevented OpenGL from properly recovering from
hardware errors or sync object waits that had timed out.
* SECURITY UPDATE:
- CVE-2015-5950 (LP: #1489391).
Date: 2015-09-17 12:24:13.991812+00:00
Changed-By: Alberto Milone <alberto.milone at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Marc Deslauriers <marc.deslauriers at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Vivid-changes