[ubuntu/vivid-proposed] twig 1.16.2-1 (Accepted)
martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 11 08:11:03 UTC 2014
twig (1.16.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version.
* Improve handling of Vcs-Git:
- Introduced a new branch 'master' in Vcs-Git, which is based upon
upstream's git repository and adds the Debian packaging on top.
- Dropped 'debian-sid' and 'upstream-sid' branches in favour of the
new and more common branches 'master' and 'upstream' in Vcs-Git.
- Simplifyied git-buildpackage configuration found in debian/gbp.conf.
- Added instructions how to update the package to a new upstream
release in debian/README.source.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.6 (no changes needed).
* Add automatic as-installed package testing (DEP-8).
* Update address of upstream's VCS.
Date: 2014-10-26 10:23:09.940701+00:00
Signed-By: Martin Pitt <martin.pitt at ubuntu.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Vivid-changes