[ubuntu/vivid-proposed] click 0.4.34.2 (Accepted)
michael.vogt at canonical.com
Mon Nov 3 14:05:11 UTC 2014
click (0.4.34.2) vivid; urgency=medium
[ Michael Vogt ]
* Demote ubuntu-app-launch-tools from a click recommends to a suggests,
since they are not needed on server installs.
* Use dh-systemd to enable click system and user hook integration
* add ubuntu-sdk-15.04 based on ubuntu-sdk-libs/ubuntu-sdk-libs-dev
- replace deprecated "Attributes:" with annotations on the
- add --libtool to g-ir-scanner so that it uses the generated
libtool instead of the system libtool which is now part of
the libtool-bin package in vivid
[ Colin Watson ]
* Make "click info" always try opening the input file as a package and
only try to interpret it as a file in an installed package if that
fails, rather than guessing by the input file extension.
* Allow "click chroot install" and "click chroot upgrade" to operate on
[ David Planella ]
* Adds internationalization tools and CMake macros required by the
new Qt Creator app and scope templates that provide internationalization
[ Pete Woods ]
* Include Canonical's cmake-extras project in the schroot.
Date: 2014-11-03 12:51:14.715196+00:00
Changed-By: PS Jenkins bot <ps-jenkins at lists.canonical.com>
Maintainer: Colin Watson <cjwatson at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Ubuntu Archive Robot <cjwatson+ubuntu-archive-robot at chiark.greenend.org.uk>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Vivid-changes