[Merge] lp:~jamesodhunt/upstart/test-quiesce-cleanup into lp:upstart

Steve Langasek steve.langasek at canonical.com
Tue Sep 3 05:52:32 UTC 2013

Review: Needs Information

Hi James,

Some of these changes appear to be for cases where we launch a session init with a single job, and then shut down the session init.  Why should the session init ever fail to kill the job's process in this case?  Isn't this a bug in the session init itself, not in the test case?

If a session init can fail to kill -9 its subprocesses under test, it can also fail to do so in the real world; that sounds like a bug to me that we should fix, not work around in the test.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jamesodhunt/upstart/test-quiesce-cleanup/+merge/182698
Your team Upstart Reviewers is subscribed to branch lp:upstart.