[Merge] lp:~mdeslaur/upstart/apparmor-support into lp:upstart

Marc Deslauriers marc.deslauriers at canonical.com
Mon May 27 15:04:27 UTC 2013

I'm not sure. Future versions of AppArmor may allow unprivileged users to load a new profile, and switching to a different profile may fail if the user is already confined by a restrictive AppArmor profile (with pam_apparmor for example). Also, I don't see any other mention of privileges in the man page, such as the setuid/setgid stanzas. While I could potentially add a "requires appropriate privileges" blurb, I believe it's assumed everywhere else.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mdeslaur/upstart/apparmor-support/+merge/164169
Your team Upstart Reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mdeslaur/upstart/apparmor-support into lp:upstart.