[Merge] lp:~jamesodhunt/upstart/initctl2dot-fix-for-subdirs into lp:upstart

James Hunt james.hunt at canonical.com
Fri Mar 22 13:58:27 UTC 2013

Hi Dmitrijs,

Thanks - I've added the translation table and default value for UPSTART_SESSION.

Regarding the option handling, I had started out as you suggest, but ArgumentParser is slightly odd wrt args that use a shared variable. I have now improved the code by adding a default value and following your suggestions as best that allows.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jamesodhunt/upstart/initctl2dot-fix-for-subdirs/+merge/154935
Your team Upstart Reviewers is subscribed to branch lp:upstart.