[Merge] lp:~jamesodhunt/upstart/initctl-list-sessions into lp:upstart

James Hunt james.hunt at canonical.com
Tue Jan 29 11:15:26 UTC 2013

Branch updated.

The "UPSTART_SESSION" logic was originally written that way to allow for a refactor to use paths.h (this could be done now, but there are 3 different parts of the codebase that need reworkingso I was going to treat that as a separate activity).

I've tweaked the code based on your comments (you'll see evidence of an upcoming refactor now :-) and will raise a follow-on MP for the refactoring once the o/s branches are landed.

Thanks for reviewing!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jamesodhunt/upstart/initctl-list-sessions/+merge/145325
Your team Upstart Reviewers is subscribed to branch lp:upstart.