Run upstart job exclusively or before upstart process

Rogerio Vinhal Nunes rogeriov at syst.com.br
Thu May 10 16:24:56 UTC 2012

I'm already doing the start on starting mountall, but while the job is
copying the directory some other jobs are processing. I don't know why, but
when I do that the system simply stops (possibly triggers a deadlock) and
after 2 minutes it says that the task modprobe is not responding for 120
seconds.

I figured that this task might be the module-init-tools, so I did:

start on (starting mountall or starting module-init-tools)

With that the system stops locking, but strangely my job runs twice. Is
that expected?