[Merge] lp:~stgraber/upstart/upstart-prctl into lp:upstart

Steve Langasek steve.langasek at canonical.com
Fri Dec 7 23:32:19 UTC 2012

On Fri, Dec 07, 2012 at 11:41:21AM -0000, James Hunt wrote:
> My only worry is that if a user attempts to build this on a system whose
> libc is too old, PR_SET_CHILD_SUBREAPER won't be defined.

FWIW, this definition comes from /usr/include/linux/prctl.h, which is a
header from linux-libc-dev rather than from libc.  So I think only the
kernel version is relevant here.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~stgraber/upstart/upstart-prctl/+merge/136759
Your team Upstart Reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~stgraber/upstart/upstart-prctl into lp:upstart.